There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Portaits,Reflection of untold story.

Portrait is one of the toughest form of photography.
If you are photographer you can understand how much difficult of taking a portrait and if the portrait is candid where you have to express inner beauty of the person juxtaposition with  your own vision.


I am not a big photographer,and I have tremendous shortage of time for taking good photographs.But I am lucky enough that I am used to be very alert while taking photographs and keep searching for good portrait.

This post is compilation of some of my taking portraits.I do believe in post-production which I think is boon for this digital era.I like pictorial photography....Here ,some of my photographs are purly edited and created.

I have a series in flickr and even in G+also on old age people named "Me and My Loneliness". I add  those photos and more fresh photos as well.

Wish you enjoy. Happy shuttering.
























Post a Comment